Friday, March 11, 2016

Booksigning & Soup-stirring

A few blogs ago I wrote about being in my sixth "Chicken Soup for the Soul" compilation, one subtitled "My Very Good, Very Bad Cat." I'll be signing copies and sharing tips about writing for the "Chicken Soup" series at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 15, at the public library in Wenatchee, WA. There will be freebies for writers, too.  No, I won't bring Augie, who at probably 15 years old (which is senile in cat years) well-deserves his long naps in the corner. Here, he's "modeling" the dreaded injury cone he wore the Christmas morning he got tired of his convalescence from fight wounds, and decided to escape to the wild and snowy world.  After three weeks, we decided he'd frozen to death.  Obviously, he hadn't, and my "Soup" story, called "The Prodigal Cat," should serve up some smiles and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment